Hearing and communication are essential in a time of emergency. South Coast Hearing is able to continue providing hearing health services through this challenging time.
- I am able to provide hearing health services through individual appointments, phone calls, emails, and video chat platforms. Please call my office at (949) 558-8035 for more information and scheduling.
- I am using strict CDC guidelines to clean and sanitize all areas, waiting rooms, test booths, offices.
- I will continue to work with my physician referral partners to deliver the best patient care.
Curbside Service In support of social distancing and contact-free practices, I am now offering Curbside Service for our patients. I will meet you at your car in personal protective equipment (PPE) to receive item in a sanitized container. I then take it into my clinic to sanitize, clean, and check for any issues or perform maintenance. Once I have completed your service, I will return the devices to you, while utilizing their PPE and a sanitized container. Please call my office at (949) 558-8035.
Please continue to check my website for updates.
For more with information from Governor Newsom’s Office, please visit: covid19.ca.gov
Everyone has a role to play in staying healthy. Protect yourself and your community from getting and spreading respiratory illnesses like coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) by taking the following preventative actions:
- Stay at home if you have fever, respiratory symptoms or believe you are sick.
- Practice routine cleaning of frequently touched surfaces including: tables, doorknobs, light switches, handles, desks, toilets, faucets, sinks, etc.
- Disinfect surfaces that may be contaminated with germs after cleaning. See a list of products with EPA-approved emerging viral pathogens claims, maintained by the American Chemistry Council Center for Biocide Chemistries (CBC). Labels contain instructions for safe and effective use of the cleaning product including precautions you should take when applying the product, such as wearing gloves and making sure you have good ventilation while using the product.
- Practice hand hygiene. Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.